- Information We Collect
When you visit our Site, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information: We may collect your name, email address, and other contact information if you choose to provide it to us through our contact form or when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Usage information: We may collect information about how you use the Site, including the pages you visit, the links you click, and other actions you take on the Site.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access the Site, including its operating system, browser type, and screen resolution.
- Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect to improve the Site and provide you with a better user experience. Specifically, we use the information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and support requests
- Provide you with updates and news about the Site and our services
- Analyze Site usage and improve the Site’s content and functionality
- Sharing of Your Information
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate the Site and provide our services, such as hosting providers, email service providers, and analytics providers.
We may also share your information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order, or to protect the rights and safety of Recipes by Anjali and our users.
- Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested or as required by law.
- Your Rights
You have the right to request access to the personal information we have collected about you, and to request that we correct or delete this information. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information or to request that we limit the processing of your information.
- Contact Us